Friday, June 3, 2011

Mind Your Manners-Part 2 (Your)

Y: Your Home

When someone comes to your house you are the host or hostess

You are practicing hospitality

Make introduction, hang up coat or purse, offer drink or snack

Put person first.

O: Others House

Appreciation for hospitality

Bring a hostess gift

Respect privacy

Follow rules of the house

U: Uncomfortable Situations

Accidents will happen

Say you sorry if you spill or get food in your teeth

If I eat something too hot- take a quick drink of water

If I eat something I don’t like, quickly swallow it

If I bite on a bone or fat, discreetly take it out and place it on my plate


R: Respecting Adults

Respect any adult/authority figure

Use your “mams” and “sirs”

Use Mr. Or Mrs. and the persons last name

Even if the adult says use can use their first name you can still add the Mrs./Mr To the name

No comments:

Post a Comment