Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Questioning??

“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:9

I believe the Lord is holy, just, loving and all-knowing, but today I am struggling with the question, "Is God fair?" This question comes out of my heart, aching for a good friend. This amazing Godly friend and her sweet husband had to say goodbye to their little girl, way too soon. After caring this precious little girl for 28 weeks and praying for a miracle, through tears they let her go.

So I battle with the question, "Is God fair." In my questioning, I have to cling to the truth of Romans 8:28, "And we know that in ALL THINGS (the good, the bad, the terrible and the triumphant) God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Today as I ache for my friend, I trust that God will be glorified, even in our grief!!

**In honor of Jennifer and Jimmy and their precious Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment