Thursday, June 3, 2010

Need a Speaker? Information sheet page 2

Speaking Topics

Are We There Yet?
On our journey in the Christian walk some times God calls us to take scary steps. As we walk high on the mountain top and low in the valley,God may call us to step out on faith. Remember that God is the lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path.

To Those Who Come Behind Us
As Christian women while we are living our lives and developing our own
Christian walks, let us not forget to look behind us. There are younger women behind us that need support and encouragement.

The Perfect Parking Spot
“That job is too simple...that job doesn’t give me the recognition that I need... I want to be like him or her.” This is what many of us say when we are presented with an opportunity to serve the Lord. Let us not miss out on God’s plan for our lives because we are waiting to be recognized for what we are doing.

Secure in Your Insecurities
“Not pretty, too fat, too skinny, too many zits or wrinkles, too flat” All of
us have insecurities. Let us look together at what God says about our value and worth.

She Was How Small?
My daughter was born 10 weeks early when I was just 30 weeks pregnant. While she was in the NICU I saw babies born as early as 23 weeks. These babies not only survived but thrived. This experience gave me a real view of the devastation of late-term abortions.

True Love Waits Until You Are 28!
Actually I had to wait until I was 29! Being single in “Christian land” can be
tough. Be encouraged to be faithful and pure to your values, to your faith and to your God.


Contact Information:
Abbey Medcalf Cooler
40 Thornwood Lane
Acworth, GA 30101
678-591-1889
biggirlbritches@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment